What social networking sites do you use the most?

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by Shriker, Sep 25, 2013.

?

What social networking sites do you use the most?

1. Facebook

65.5%
  2. Twitter

29.6%
  3. Google+

7.0%
  4. Tumblr

31.7%
  5. LinkedIn

1.4%
  6. Other

17.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brittlez
    Barefooter

Brittlez Resident Game Owner

Mostly facebook

2. Wow. I guess this is the new generation's version of "why don't people just talk on the phone", huh? :P

I don't think I replied to this thread, though I voted a while ago. I said I use Facebook, though "use" is a strong word. Maybe I should say I have a Facebook. I never actually visit the site or use it at all. I guess I have a few of the others, too, but I somehow use them even less. I guess I just don't like social networking sites in general, though there are some I dislike more than others. Don't get me started on Tumblr.

3. Facebook. Its easy to keep up with family.

4. varos
    Balanced

varos Newcomer

Facebook. Used to use Tumblr but quit. I find Facebook the easiest way to keep up with friends and such.

5. Wyvern1

Wyvern1 Newcomer

Facebook

6. bluejade

bluejade Newcomer

hmm I guess im not surprised that Facebook has the most votes

7. TheLadyLoki

TheLadyLoki Newcomer

I tend to use Facebook and Tumblr quite a bit.

8. TSN

TSN Newcomer

Either tumblr or facebook, facebook mostly to keep in touch with folks and use it's messenger though.

9. SolarisGuru
    Balanced

SolarisGuru Newcomer Game Owner

I only use Facebook, and it's not because I want to use it. If I want to stay in contact with certain family and friends it's about the only communication I have with them, so I keep it around. I'm not a big fan of social networking and I miss the days when the majority of people used forums (like this one) to talk to one another.

10. I am definitely an instagram user. Lol. I use it mainly for my online business, so. XD

11. GDStaff
    Adorable

GDStaff Newcomer Game Owner

Tumblr the most for sure. Facebook is honestly the only other social networking site I use outside of that, and even then it's just to talk to friends from high school and my extended family.

12. cattigan
    Caffeine Fix

cattigan Newcomer Game Owner

I use Tumblr the most because reblogging is... well simpler than most other things. And Facebook, I mainly use for messenger

13. SakuraCh4n

SakuraCh4n Newcomer Game Owner

Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr are my choices. All the rest, hum no. :P

14. Trisfinn

Trisfinn Newcomer

I'm on facebook, twitter, and tumblr, though I'm not signed into my tumblr often any more. Or at least, not my personal tumblr. I made an IC tumblr for a character which amuses me more than my own blog.

15. Chris Trips

Chris Trips Newcomer

Wattpad and Facebook xD

16. Annastasia

Annastasia Newcomer

Facebook is the best case in my opinion since I can do almost everything every other social networking site does. I dunno, maybe I'm just simple.

17. Michael Aravan
    Angry

Michael Aravan Commanding Officer Game Owner

Has anyone said facebook yet? LOL

18. ExodusRising

ExodusRising Newcomer Game Owner

Facebook by default I think hahaha and maybe snapchat/instagram but I left the twitter game a couple years ago

19. AcrossTimeAndSpace
    Adorable

AcrossTimeAndSpace Newcomer Game Owner

I guess it depends on what I need is the social network I use. I use facebook to communicate with my family and friends. However, if it is something for professional use then I use LinkedIn to connect with them and make sure I stay connected. Then that allows me to talk to people in my field so if I need anything it will be easy to just message them for there help! I use tumblr more for just a RP stand cause it has tons of gifs and or ideas!

20. madiebeau

madiebeau Newcomer Game Owner

Mostly Facebook, but I'd like to start using Google+ more. Maybe. I don't know. The only reason I Facebook is to look at funnies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.