RP imitating life? :)

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by Nathan Hunter, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nathan Hunter
    Badass

Nathan Hunter Resident Game Owner

Yesterday I was writing a log about one of our ship's landing struts failing, giving our engineers something to do. Got off work and went to the store, as I pulled in the driveway the control rod on my Towncar snapped and I now have a torn up front yard. Kind of ironic I thought, heh

Elena likes this.
  2. USSCerberus

USSCerberus Newcomer

Hahaha, fortunately nothing like that has happened to me. If only you had a full team of Engineers who could fix it all for you at no cost!

Elena likes this.
  3. Nathan Hunter
    Badass

Nathan Hunter Resident Game Owner

Or even better a NASCAR pit crew. No offense to the fine folks of Starfleet Engineering but it would be so very badass to pull in the driveway and have four guys fix me up in about twenty seconds lol

Elena likes this.
  4. Atticus
    Lurking

Atticus Newcomer

A few years ago I was working on story concept that would depict a rift opening in space. I was discussing it with my wife, mulling over celestial events I could use and such, suddenly there was an eerie blue glow beaming through the front window of the house. The light then moved in an instant to a window at the back of the house and there was strange noise. Running to the back to see what was going on I was just able to catch the remnants of bright blue light streaking across the sky. It was an incredibly surreal experience. A meteor had entered our atmosphere and landed in a farmer's field just outside of the city.