Introductions and Apologies

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Shinki, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Shinki
    Sad

Shinki Newcomer

Hello My name is Shinki I once was part of GP(Guilty Pleasures Roleplaying) until I was wrongfully banned forever/permanently without any message on Skype or etc telling me as such other than the very vague reason being Spam. Regardless of this I will confess I mainly joined RPGFix in the hopes of finding a way of contacting the admin of GP since being banned I cannot contact the admin despite the site telling me I should if I thought it was in error.

I apologize if this is selfish doing this just in the hopes of getting in contact with the admin of GP.

2. Shinki
    Sad

Shinki Newcomer

And of course no one cares -Sighs-

3. Lure Master

Lure Master Resident Game Owner

Welcome to here, :) I can't help you, I actually never heard of Guilty Pleasure Role playing. Any ways, your reason for being banned sounds pretty vague to me. This is one reason my site never bans anyone, be they spammer, troll, or whatever. The member goes into a Slave group that limits what they can do, but it still allows for communication with staff. Also, if you role play a slave without breaking the forum rules, you are put back as a normal member, no harm/no foul. It is a role playing site after all, :)

Actual spammers can't do anything without generating a character first, so for them (if they take the time to do so), we role play killing them off, :)

4. SithLordOfSnark

SithLordOfSnark Resident Game Owner

I was banned from GP quite awhile ago myself, and I can't really help you. I know the main admin usually goes by Pink, if that helps?

5. Bamf

Bamf Resident Game Owner

Lure Master- that is awesome
    and Shinki that sounds terrible. hope you get some resolution over it.