Hey there

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ohsith, Oct 31, 2017.

1. ohsith
    Yeehaw

ohsith Pickle Game Owner

Greetings one and all.

Relatively new to this site, though I know a few people that sing its praises. FIgured I'd finally get around to using the account I set up a while back. I'm Sean, I'm 33 and I've been playing RPG's/Sims/PBEMS/PBB's (Whatever you like to call them) for as long as I can remember. I've delved into multiple genres and fandoms. I've been a player, an admin, a GM, a lurker and everything in between.

My primary focus has always been Sci-Fi RPG's. Star Trek is my most common choice. I've simmed in most of the current and past fleets with a few exceptions. I've also taken up several simming fleet positions in my time. I've administrated task forces and task groups. I've also been responsible for tech and database content, training newbie players and GM's, things like that.

Hopefully, I'll be getting a new Nova based sim off the ground soon which I'll be able to tell you about in due course. Until then, looking forward to chatting with some of you.

Mim and Death Kitten like this.
  2. SithLordOfSnark

SithLordOfSnark Resident Game Owner

Hey there and welcome to RPG Fix :)

ohsith likes this.
  3. Death Kitten
    Kickass

Death Kitten Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Game Owner

/me throws jelly babies at Sean

About time you showed up.

ohsith likes this.
  4. ohsith
    Yeehaw

ohsith Pickle Game Owner

I know, right? Glad to be here :-) I like what you've done with your signature btw

Death Kitten likes this.
  5. ohsith
    Yeehaw

ohsith Pickle Game Owner

Thanks, glad to be here!

6. Mim
    Relaxed

Mim Resident Game Owner

Hi there ohsith, welcome to Fix and so happy to see another Sci-fi RPer on the blocks. ^_^

7. ohsith
    Yeehaw

ohsith Pickle Game Owner

Thanks, glad to be here. Enjoying my time here so far. Always happy to chat with fellow Sci-fi RPer's too. I'll be sure to check out the forum in your sig, too. :-)

Mim likes this.
  8. Mim
    Relaxed

Mim Resident Game Owner

That's the big one. We've moved ST and SW to their own homes now :) Linky's are on the Forum page under those categories. I have two others as well, a brand new one all about space survival which I will be putting up here shortly. Will check out your game to ^_^

9. Rune
    Busy

Rune Newcomer Game Owner

I have strict orders to mock you.

So, ha ha! look at this guy!

ohsith and Death Kitten like this.
  10. Death Kitten
    Kickass

Death Kitten Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Game Owner

I didn't give you an order, I *suggested* that you mock him.

ohsith likes this.
  11. Rune
    Busy

Rune Newcomer Game Owner

Close enough. Suggestions, orders... You gave me a chance to mock. I took it.

ohsith and Death Kitten like this.
  12. ohsith
    Yeehaw

ohsith Pickle Game Owner

Hehe, I'm fine with the mocking. Suggested or otherwise. It's only when I joke about myself that Amy gets angry :-P

Death Kitten likes this.