Hey All

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Candi, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Candi

Candi Fresh Blood

Hello, my name is Candi(obviously) and I live in Colorado with my husband and two kids. I enjoy music, specifically rock music, and love to watch my favorite shows which include Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, The Walking Dead and Family Guy (and it's affiliates). Gotta love Seth Macfarlane hehe XDXDXD I have been roleplaying for almost 3 years now and I absolutely love it. It is a great distraction and a great way to release my creativity and I love to meet new people, one of the many things I enjoy from roleplaying. So, if you ever want to chat with me, don't hesitate to introduce yourself. I love discussing many things from RP to music to TV shows and do not expect you to tell me about your personal life until you have gotten to know me so chatting can start as something simple, whatever you like. I look forward to meeting you all!

Candi <3

2. Lure Master

Lure Master Resident Game Owner

Welcome to RPGFix, Candi. The Originals is the best series on TV IMO, and can't wait until the new season starts.

3. ImmortalWinds

ImmortalWinds Newcomer Game Owner

Those are a lot of good shows Candi! I know there are a lot of crazy RPs out there for all of those shows! I hope you find yourself some good ones!