Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by wickedleaf, Sep 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wickedleaf

wickedleaf Newcomer

Hi, my name is Emalee... I stupidly registered with the name of the site I was hoping to promote, but hopefully that will be resolved soon.

I'm currently a student, studying web analysis and programming. I work part time as a front-end developer at a web shop. :) In my spare time, I play with the web even more!

2. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

Hi Emalee! :D Yet another name that I know.

3. wickedleaf

wickedleaf Newcomer

Hi, Iversia! :D

It's been a while, but as usual I am stunned by your work and ashamed of my own. ;)

I'm glad Shadowlack seems to be alive and kicking! Once I get settled into a better routine of work/school/working out, I'm hoping to join some different games outside of my usual genre.

4. Shriker
    Magical

Aww... my stuff's alright. <3 I almost feel as if I should steal you sometimes for a couple of projects that I'm baking.

Shadowlack is... never-ending, haha. It's more of a central friend hub these days, and an excuse for me to hop onto airplanes and poke people.

5. wickedleaf

wickedleaf Newcomer

Um, you could steal me away. :) I could totally pretend to know what I'm doing and probably learn tons from you in the process!

6. Shriker
    Magical

Pretend? Pfft. At the very, very least you have amazing aesthetic talent. ^_^ I'll let you know though. Once I'm finished banging out all of the statistics and other metric systems for RPGfix, I'll be focusing on one of three other baby pet projects. I'm just not sure which one is going to get the spotlight just yet. Too many choices!

7. wickedleaf

wickedleaf Newcomer

Aw, thank you! I feel solid on HTML and CSS, but a little shaky (in confidence, at least) on the more logic-based languages... but that obviously just takes practice, so I'm working on it. I'm also studying UX Design for fun between school/work, so hey, I'm totally interested if you'd have me. Keep me posted!

8. Hello :) Welcome. Looking forward to reading your posts.

9. Lady B

Lady B Guest

Pleased to meet you, Emalee.

~Lady B

10. Hi. Nice to meet you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.