Hello from Montreal!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Max Shields, Feb 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Max Shields

Max Shields Newcomer

Hi everybody,

I'm Max and am a producer at Jellyfish games in Montreal. I discovered this directory today, and in the process of exploring all the goodness within. We're in the process of making a game that involves some heavy RPG elements, so it's always good to be able to find strong communities like this one to bounce ideas off of and find sources of inspiration.

2. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

Welcome, Max! We're still a fairly new site, but we've been doing some growing. :) I believe that the majority of our members have strong ties with old (and new) collaborative writing games. So there's no lack of inspiration to be found.

Also, how do you like Montreal? I ended up visiting over the summer and had a pretty good time.

3. Max Shields

Max Shields Newcomer

Thanks, keep on growing strong! :)

Montreal is a nice place. Definitely a good place to make games, too. Lots of talent, plenty of great resources to draw on, and lots of awesome restaurants to satiate the most discerning of palates. Could make due with a colder winter, though. It's a little sloppy. But Summer is great!

4. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

Welcome! I remember the good food and the heat the most. :) I'm from Ontario, but have been living in Alberta for the past ~8 years. I miss pretty much everything about the weather back east.

5. Max Shields

Max Shields Newcomer

But you have glorious sunsets! :)

6. camilli

camilli Newcomer

I would like to come visit in the summer. I can't handle snow. I really don't like it when the wind hurts my face. BUT HELLO.

7. Max Shields

Max Shields Newcomer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.