hello dearies!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mstrsskit, Aug 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mstrsskit

mstrsskit Newcomer

Hello everyone! My name is Kit and I'm glad to be here!

I don't have a whole lot to say right now because I always feel short of words when I'm trying to do an introduction, but I'll do what I can!

I've been RPing on and off for about ten years now since I was about fifteen. Most of my RPing has always been related to RPing people, though the genres amongst that have varied up.

I have a big goofy black and white dog and an orange and white crazy diabetic kitty.

I spend way too much time playing games on my tablet when I don't have much else to do or I'm not feeling good. I also spend too much time watching Law and Order SVU reruns on USA.

I've been replaying Luigi's Mansion on my gamecube and had been playing Tomb Raider on PS3, but I haven't had much access to play games on my consoles when the boyfriend tries to hog the tv!!

Uhm, I can't think of much other random stuff right now but I'll try to think more!

And if you think you know me it's probably from Lochland Grove since that's the only place I've been RPing for awhile!

2. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

Welcome to the gang, @mstrsskit! What kind of extra care does a diabetic cat need?

3. mstrsskit

mstrsskit Newcomer

She has certain high protein low carb food that she has to be on and twice daily insulin injections. Luckily she's a good cat so giving her the twice daily injections isn't that bad.

4. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

Ahh, that's really good then! Such a lucky kitty to have someone who takes care of her like that.

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

5. mstrsskit

mstrsskit Newcomer

She's my baby, there was no other choice to me!

And thank you, I look forward to being here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.