Greetings from Bonkers Becka

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bihstaff, May 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all!

I am introducing myself to this site. Still have a great deal to explore but what better place to start! I don't know where to start with the whole about me bit, so I might just chalk it up to answering questions that come my way.

Oh I am Canadian! It's hard to come by those on RP sites but lately it's become easier. Any Canadian's around here?

2. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

Hey there, @bihstaff! Welcome. :) What's your favourite kind of dessert?

Yep, I'm Canadian too. So I guess you could say that RPGfix is 100% Canadian owned and operated. :P

3. Oh that is awesome! East or West coast?

My favourite dessert...cheese cake. What about you?

4. Shriker
    Magical

West coast...ish. I'm in Alberta. Most of my family is Ontario though, so I pop back and forth occasionally. :)

As for me, hm. I think ice cream sandwiches today. Preferably with mint ice cream. Or a nice after dinner espresso. I have such a difficult time deciding. :coffee: :cake::ice-cream::chocolate:

5. Oo nice im from Ontario.

Desserts are hard to pick I agree.

Are you watching anything interesting T.V wise? Any recommendations?

6. Shriker
    Magical

I miss summers in Ontario the most. And pools. :P

The only television show I'm watching at the moment is Orphan Black. I'm not sure if I actually like it, or if I'm simply enamored with all of the wigs/makeup that goes into making one actress look like multiple people. What about you?

7. Oh I liked the first season. It took a bit to get into it but once I did it was insane. Season 2 I only started it but it's adding in more clone elements.

I would suggest "The 100". Pretty good.

8. Shriker
    Magical

Ooh, I've watched a few episodes of The 100 on Netflix. It's was quite interesting. Almost like a teen drama mixed in with Lord of the Flies and sci-fi. Pretty cool. ^_^

9. -nods- Worth a watch. Season two nearly killed me. The finale was quite a surprise.

I have been debating Constantine... not sure about that one.

10. Shriker
    Magical

I'll keep watching then! :) If you liked that, then I'd also recommend checking out The Returned/Les Revenants. It's this neat french supernatural drama where the dead start coming back to life in a small town. There's also a US remake of it that isn't bad too.

11. It sounds similar to "Resurrection" with Omar Epps from House M.D. I have been meaning to watch that as well.

So many shows that I need to catch up on so little time.

12. Shriker
    Magical

Haha, yes. Far too little time. ^_^

13. Currently catching up on Arrow though. Next on my list is Doctor Who. Are you a fan?

14. Janet
    Fiendish

Janet Newcomer

Constantine was awesome, alas it has not been renewed. They're hoping another channel picks it up

15. Hmm I'll have to watch it. I wasn't sure it would be a good idea to watch.

There were a lot of shows that weren't renewed which such cause some of them end in such a bad way and you just feel incomplete.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.