Court of the Fallen (Discussion)

Discussion in 'Game News & Discussions' started by odd, Nov 23, 2018.

1. odd
    Moonlighting

odd Resident Game Owner

[​IMG]

We are currently on chapter VIII: STARFALL

Last edited: Feb 18, 2024
    Honey and Blackbird like this.
  2. My favorite RP by far!!!! 10/10.

Current IC goals:
    Max out my Abandoned Sah's level.
    Have my Ancient Edmund become the Demi-god of Dygra.
    Let my mershark Kaiden continue to cause chaos in every conversation that they take part in.

3. odd
    Moonlighting

odd Resident Game Owner

WHAT ABOUT ASRA, HUH

4. I hadn't made her yet when I posted this!!!! XD

Her current goal is to explore, meet people (help with quests), and try to keep Trouble out of well... trouble.

odd likes this.
  5. Ooooh I like this place a lot! :D More people should check it out!

odd likes this.
  6. You made it!

odd likes this.
  7. Rayo
    Insomnious

Rayo Newcomer

COTF is the best!! I have too many characters and not enough time, but I'm currently pretty happy with where most of them are at - which naturally means that it's time to introduce more ~drama~

odd likes this.
  8. More drama you mean? Soh already has had quite a bit in the romance department. XD

odd likes this.
  9. Honey
    Jammie

Honey Newcomer

Don't forget we're always here and ready to give you more ~drama~ a la our super secret plotting ;D Just you wait chillens

odd and Blackbird like this.
  10. We came so close to GOTM XD Second place. Let's get it this month!! Vote, vote, vote!

11. COTF is a great place to write! Really integrated and interactive more, friendly and active members ready to welcome in newbies, and LOTS of room for creative freedom.

it helps that I’ve been writing with the majority of this crew for over a decade!

12. RPGfix

RPGfix Awesomesauce RPGfix Admin Curator Patron

:medal-g-r-p: Official December 2023 GotM Winner with 241 votes and 533 vote points!

Blackbird likes this.
  13. odd
    Moonlighting

odd Resident Game Owner

WELCOME TO CHAPTER VIII. STARFALL.

14. OH MY GOSH, Y’ALL. We have just entered a new plot chapter and it is CAPTIVATING! There is so much unknown, and sooooo much room for character development and growth. I can’t wait to see where we go next as a community of writers!

odd likes this.
  15. Congratulations COTF on winning December's Game of the Month!!! We did it!!!

odd likes this.
  16. odd
    Moonlighting

odd Resident Game Owner

COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITH YOU BBY.

Blackbird likes this.
  17. Chapter 8 is really starting off with a BANG! :D

There are so many questions that need asking and answering, and new mysteries to solve. It's a great time to hop in to the new storyline!

Blackbird likes this.
  18. odd
    Moonlighting

odd Resident Game Owner

Moving onto a new plot! We have aliens from space, we have hostile take overs, we have new and exciting plots, we have a common enemy!

19. The fact that the aliens are called "The Family" gives me evil Addams Family vibes.

20. Or mafia vibes!

Especially with what's happening in Stormbreak right now >.>

haha we're in danger

Blackbird likes this.